The 3rd Belt & Road Initiative Global Health International Congress
& 2019 Global Health Forum of the University Alliance of the Silk Road
September 13~16, 2019，Xi’an, China
Abstract Deadline Extended to August 20, 2019!
(August 12, 2019)
Since the launch of the Call for Abstracts for the 3rd Belt & Road Initiative Global Health International Congress, the organizers have received many submissions. In order to provide more scholars with an academic exchange platform, the abstract submission deadline has been extended to August 20, 2019! All experts, scholars and colleagues are welcome to contribute actively!
The 3rd Belt & Road Initiative Global Health International Congress & 2019 Global Health Forum of the University Alliance of the Silk Road, will be held at the Xi'an Grand Dynasty Culture Hotel, in Xi'an, Shaanxi Province on September 13~16, 2019. It will be hosted by Xi'an Jiaotong University (XJTU)’s Global Health Institute, School of Public Health, Health Science Center and the Health Sub-Alliance of the University Alliance of the Silk Road, and co-organized by the United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund, International Chinese Nutrition Young Scholar Network, China Health Policy and Management Society, Chinese Preventive Medicine Association-Chinese Society on Global Health, Chinese Nutrition Society, Integration of Sport and Medicine Innovation Research Center, China Institute of Sport Science, Behavioral Health Academic Forum, National Institute for Nutrition and Health, Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Center for Global Public Health, Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Global Health Journal, Series Journals of People’s Medical Publishing House Co., LTD., Department of International Cooperation and Exchanges, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Institute of Science & Technology, Xi'an Jiaotong University, School of Public Policy and Administration, Xi'an Jiaotong University, The First Affiliated Hospital of Xi'an Jiaotong University, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Xi'an Jiaotong University, Key Laboratory of Trace Element and Endemic Disease Research, Chinese National Health Commission, School of International Education, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Institute for Empirical Social Science Research, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Shaanxi Center for Health Reform and Development Research, Health Economics Association of Shaanxi Province, Huawei Technologies Co., LTD., Artepharm Co., LTD., China.
The theme of the congress: Sharing Opportunities for Development ? Promoting Health for the Globe. The congress aims to strengthen exchanges and cooperation of health research related colleges and universities with the Belt and Road countries, jointly plan future cooperation and development, establish a global health education and scientific research cooperation network, and provide a platform for academic exchanges among health-related researchers.
We sincerely welcome you to attend this congress in Xi’an, a world-renowned historical city and a capital city of 13 Chinese dynasties.
Submission of academic abstracts is welcome in this congress!
1. Congress Information
Date: September 13-16, 2019 (Friday - Monday)
Venue: Xi'an Grand Dynasty Culture Hotel
Address: No.172, Lianhu Road, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
2. Topics to be Covered
Topics covered in this call for abstracts include but are not limited to the following:
1) Prevention and Control of Chronic Non-Communicable Diseases
2) Prevention and Control of Obesity
3) Nutrition and Health
4) Environmental Health and Endemic Diseases
5) Healthy Aging and Geriatrics
6) Health Systems and Policies
7) Health Big Data
8) Mobile Health and Systems Science
9) Behavioral Health
10) Intelligent Wearable Devices and Sports Health
3. Requirements for Abstracts
1) The study should not have been already published in any national or international journals.
2) Abstracts should be submitted as an email attached word file to, email@example.com. The email title and document title should be named using the “BRC submit + author’s name +affiliation + Theme".
3) Abstracts should be written in English and <300 words in the body content and <500 words in the full text; The abstract should include title, authors (name, key job title, affiliation, email), and should be written in the format of “aims, methods, results, conclusions and keywords”, and declare any possible conflicts of interests. The content of the abstract needs to be up to scientific standard, data needs to be reliable and the conclusion needs to be appropriate.
4. Important Date
Extended submission deadline: August 20, 2019.
Notification of acceptance: August 25, 2019.
5. Abstract Exchange and Awards
The congress academic committee will organize Experts Review Panel to review all submitted abstracts. Abstracts without confirmation of the registration will not be accepted. Selected abstracts will be included in the Abstract Brochure, excellent abstracts will be selected for oral presentations or poster exhibition
The congress will select outstanding abstracts from the submissions and set up awards; Excellent abstracts and presentations will get the “Young Scholar Star Award Certificate” and cash prize.
(before August 10th, 2019)
(after August 11th, 2019)
(valid student ID card required)
· Payment can be directly transferred /deposited to
Account Name: Xi'an Jiaotong University (金沙9159游艺场手机版)
Bank of Deposit：Huzhu Road Branch, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China（ICBC）of Xi’an (西安市工商行互助路支行)
Bank Account: 3700023509088100314
Bank Code: 102791000162
· Please specify “BRC fee +Name”, and send the remittance date and payment confirmation to us via mail. (firstname.lastname@example.org). Payment receipts will be issued at the Registration Desk during the conference.
· After paying the registration fee, please fill out the "2019 BRC Registrant Receipt Form" (The form can also be downloaded from the "Download" section of the conference website http://brh-ghic.xjtu.edu.cn) and send the remittance information to the email address: email@example.com.
· Participants from abroad can register onsite during September 13-16th, 2019, directly at the Registration Desk.
· Transportation, catering and accommodations need to be paid for at your own expense.
· Please reserve the conference hotel by yourself: Single room (including single Chinese breakfast, 300 yuan/per day); double room (including double Chinese breakfast, 340 yuan/per day). Contacts: Mrs. Yang, Tel:+86-13909287542.
· Welcome all the research and medical service professionals, registered nutritionist, professionals in the disease prevention and control system and graduate students! Attendees will receive continuing education credits recognized by the Chinese Nutrition Society or continuing education credits in the Chinese National Continuing Education Medicine category.
· For more information, please visit the conference website: http://brh-ghic.xjtu.edu.cn.
7. Grand Occasions of the 1st and 2nd Congress
Site of the 1st congress (left) and group photo of part of the invited VIPs (right)
Launching Ceremony of the “Global Health Journal” published by the People's Medical Publishing House Co., LTD (left) and Ceremony of Establishing the Health Sub-Alliance of the University Alliance of the Silk Road (right) in the 1st congress
Dr Minghui Ren (left), Assistant Director-General of the World Health Organization and Prof. Junshi Chen (right), academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, senior researcher & general consultant of the National Center for Food Safety and Risk Assessment, delivered keynote speeches in the 2nd congress
The Award Ceremony of the Young Scholar Forum in the 2nd congress
8. Contact Us
Lihua Yan, Tel: +86 029-8265-7395 (office), +86-189-9282-0077 (mobile); Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linyun Zhou, Tel: +86 029-8265-7395 (office), +86-182-9246-5185 (mobile); Email: email@example.com
We welcome you to submit your abstracts!
For more information and updates about the conference, please follow the Wechat QR Code of Global Health Institute or log in the congress website: http://brh-ghic.xjtu.edu.cn/index.asp?lg=en.